- Known as ‘The Hollywood 2-minute facial’, ExfoliKate is Kate Somerville’s bestselling, dual-action exfoliator, which delivers incredible results in as little as one use.
- The secret to a glowing, ‘fresh from the skin clinic’ complexion lies in the advanced ingredients used in this formula.
- Papaya, pineapple and pumpkin enzymes (Kate’s ‘three Ps for perfect skin’) as well as natural alpha hydroxy acid, lactic acid, work to counteract dullness, dryness and uneven skin tone and texture by loosening and sloughing away dead, dulling cells to reveal the beautifully balanced, even radiance beneath – without drying.
- Alongside this enzymatic exfoliation, gently scrubbing silica provides physical exfoliation, while soothing aloevera, antibacterial honey and antioxidant vitamin E soften skin and calm any potential irritation.
- Finally, rosewood and cinnamon extracts combine to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Massaged in for 30 seconds and left on for up to two minutes, you’ll get gorgeously glowing in no time.
How to use:
Use once or twice a week, AM or PM.
Apply a thin, even layer to a clean, wet face, massaging in a circular motion for 30 seconds.
Leave on for up to two minutes.
Rinse and gently pat dry.
This product may cause the skin to tingle and flush slightly for a short time.
For sensitive skin, leave on for less than one minute or mix it into your favourite cleanser for a gentler exfoliation.
Please be mindful that Kate Somerville is a clinical brand who pride themselves on real results. While they infuse active ingredients with vitamins and botanicals for minimal downtime, if you haven’t used a particular ingredient at a clinically proven level before, we recommend you always patch test first. (Apply to a small area of the skin).