A dual-ended liquid shadow combining a velvety matte formula on one side and a highly reflective metallic on the other.
- The innovative Huda Beauty Matte & Metal Melted Liquid Eyeshadows bring versatile colour and finish combinations that create must-have looks within one swipe. Designed to be layered or used on their own, the dual-ended Matte & Metal shadows deliver rich pigmentation, intense shimmer, blendability and longevity – the shadows stay in place for up to 12 hours.
- The velvety-soft matte shadows bring a richly saturated colour pigment that is both easy to blend and build by finger or using a brush.
- The powder finish holds oil absorbing properties that help keep the product in place longer without creasing or fading.
- The metal shadows bring quick-dry properties to a high-class glitter formula ensuring a smudge-proof, shiny and sparkling finish.
- Lightweight and easy to apply, the paintbrush-like applicator allows for precise application to control the glitter intensity and is perfect for liner looks.
- The metallic formula dries down smoothly to ensure your eyeshadow look is fit for whatever fun you get up to.
What it is formulated without
- Fragrance, Oil, Parabens and Sulphates
What else you need to know
- Carefully crafted, the shadows are smudge-proof and waterproof with lasting color pigment for up to 12 hours.
- Apply product on center of lid, then blend out with finger, or brush to work on the edges and blend into crease
- Can be used as a liner, either by using edge of the doe-foot, or by swiping the formula on back of hand and picking up with liner brush of choice
- Can be used with powder eyeshadows layered on top.
- Use paintbrush-like applicator to apply as a glitter eyeliner, or all over lid to deliver optimal pigment.
- For a shimmer effect, blend the formula with a brush or finger to diffuse glitters.
- Use as a glitter topper over the matte formula or over any powder shadow
- Create a shimmery cut crease or highlight the inner corner of the eyes using the applicator.
There are no reviews yet.